Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Day!

I've been spending the day at home. Thank goodness I brought IEPs home to work on. I had one more I should have brought home but didn't. I will be able to work on it tomorrow night,ack, as long as there is school tomorrow and I can bring it home. We rarely have snow days. When I saw it running at the bottom of the t.v. screen at 5 this morning I didn't believe it true. I checked another station, and then I went and looked on the internet. Poor Ted, he had to wait an hour to learn his school was also closed. It doesn't sound as if the roads have improved much. I'm hoping that we can get to church (or services are cancelled). I don't want to miss Christy's talk on her trip to India. I suppose I should get back to writing a behavior plan.

If this post oozes with enthusiasm something is wrong with you, 8-). I'm glad I didn't have to drive on icy roads, but I dislike the thought of making this day up in May.

1 comment:

God's girl said...

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my contest! I do hope you win because it goes right along with God's promises! :) Stay tuned and we will see-I am doing a random pull drawing.
Blessings,
Angela
BTW-Hope the snow clears up!