Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Sunday

This weekend is going by in a blur. Yesterday Ted and I first went to The Loft to buy yarn. I ended up buying the prettiest green lace weight yarn. When I find the perfect stole pattern I will have my yarn ready. I also bought yarn to knit a gift. Then we were off to Goshen. Ted bough candy at Olympia and then we ate lunch at The South Side Soda Shop. Ruebens and chili. Next we drove to Eau Claire, Michigan for fruit. These fun trips were followed by some boring shopping and stopping at Ted's school. We were both tired and went to bed early. This morning started early (5am) thanks to a migraine. I took my meds and went back to bed and slept fitfully until 8 am. We went to church for the 10:45 service and then after talking to a church friend we were off to eat. We really wanted to go to Cracker Barrel but it was WAY too busy. We stopped instead a Steak and Shake. We went to my parents next for a quick visit and some pear picking. Now, I'm starting laundry and grading papers.
I hope everyone has a great week. I'm starting 2 new guided reading groups so I'll be extra frazzled for a couple of days. But, I'm trusting this week will be pleasant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you had a good sunday. sounds like fun.