Sunday, November 23, 2008

Howdy Stranger!

It would seem that after two months without sharing meaningless drivel from my life I would have tons of nothing to say...guess again. Actually I do have a lot to say, it's is just jamming the super-highway in my brain and unable to move along to my fingers for the trip to the keyboard. Too bad for you!

I'm busy doing my own one-woman mission project. I'm knitting hats for every child in my class. I probably should have thought of this before it became cold. Oh well, they will like them anyway...I hope. I know my babies (grades 2 and 3) will. They love everything I make them. Those big opinionated 4Th-graders may say something rude but secretly like the hat they chose. They are all 10 going on 13 and I can't stand it.

I also decided recently (about 4 minutes ago) that my life was a lot easier before I started thinking so deeply. Which has lead me to another deep thought...does God really want me thinking so much?

Wouldn't you know it, some young pastor's wife (who I secretly want to be my friend) hit Oasis with the question, "What are you passionate about?" More thinking!!!!!!! I'm passionate about so many things. How can I use them for God?

Our 18-month old sump died. I hope Ted is in a better mood when he calls the plumber tomorrow...for their sake. Thank goodness it's not wet outside. I'm praying the warranty is still good. I can only find the receipt for the work and not the rest of the paperwork, wah!

I'm looking forward to a three day work week. I need some rest. I've had a migraine everyday since before the last time I penned a little blurb here. Well, every day except 4 of the last 10. I went to a new neurologist and started a new preventative. It takes a month to begin working. The side-effects are potentially horrible (enough to make you stop taking it). I have been prayed for by many dear women at church and I am constantly aware of that covering. My side-effects have thus far been limited to annoying tingling of the hands, feet, top of the mouth, back of the throat, and face...as well as... stomach pain. Wednesday I raise the dosage for the last time. Hopefully the side-effects will then begin to go away.

I hope you all have a marvelous week. I'm so thankful for each and everyone of you!




No comments: