Monday, July 19, 2010

It's a GIANT

I have a Giant bicycle. Not a GIANT, like Clifford the Big Red Dog, but Giant the brand. I love my bicycle (it's hanging from the ceiling in a dark garage in this picture by the way). It's a silver and purple comfort bike. The saddle is a custom addition for added comfort, wide and padded. I take care of my lovely bike and it takes care of me. In fact, it's time for a tune-up. I take my Giant to my favorite shop, Family Bicycle Center. They are the best. The tune-up costs about half as much for my bike as it does for my car (I might be exaggerating). Of course, I don't tune my bike up as often as Ted does his bike. He has some fierce Giant off-road mountain bike (note his handle bar in the photo above). We've had our bikes for almost 10 years and they have never given us a bit of trouble, unlike our cars. If I lived closer to work I would ride my bike to school.

No comments: