Saturday, April 5, 2008

Weighday

I have a new weigh day...why? because I want to. It needed to be done since I have weighed in for at least 2 weeks. I was sure I had gained since I've eaten ick the whole time. Yesterday was particularly bad. Anyway...since I went back to eating better I have lost a total of 7.8 pounds. I might be at ten if I had more willpower.

I am officially on spring vacation. I slept until 10 and then laid in bed and read the rest of my book, Turn up the Heat by Susan Park-Conant. It was good and I feel rested.

This afternoon we are headed to my parents so that T can help my brother haul up a dry-mount machine from the basement for it's sale. My parents are retiring and closing their art and frame shop so everything is being sold. My mom is getting excited. I need to make sure they don't have any art that I "need" before it is sold. What doesn't sell in the store may make it's way onto eBay.

No comments: