Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The BMV

I misplaced my drivers license sometime after Thursday evening. I thought I should have one before I leave the state so I headed over to the license branch on my way home from work. I've never been to the new BMV office so it was an adventure. I was greeted in the parking lot by a man walking his pit bull. The dog looked nicer than the man who was scowling. Inside the BMV there were approximately 5 customers being helped. I went right to the counter and started the process. I was done in less than 10 minutes. New and exciting...when you get your drivers license in Indiana you can not wear glasses or smile showing teeth. My photograph is nothing to share with others. I'm sure I'll find my lost license now that I've invested $10 in an ugly replacement.

No comments: