1. I love winter and it drives me nuts when people complain about the cold weather. I can't imagine living in a warm climate.
2. This summer my husband and I will celebrate 20 years of marriage.
3. I am allergic to 4 of the top 8 food allergens; milk, eggs, wheat, and peanuts. I'm currently in a desensitization program so I am able to have certain amounts of these each day. I miss my peanut butter.
4. I'm a wee bit obsessed with Laura Ingalls Wilder. I've studied her life, traveled to her homes, and studied the lives of her friends and family members. My history loving husband has come along for the ride. I've even been able to get one of my cousins and her children to visit Laura's birthplace, OH, and another cousin too. And then...I always manage to get a student or two liking her every year.
5. I keep several journals. I love to write about what's going on, what I'm praying about, dreaming about, I make lists, I plan, and I record every book I read. And then, because I'm goofy, I decorate pages with stickers, I use different colored ink, and I draw pictures with crayons and markers. My journals are great. Oh, and I blog. My blog is not that great.
6. I love to write. Someday I would love to have one of my projects published.
7. I am a Christ Follower. It is the biggest piece of who I am.
8. I love to read. During the summer I read a book a day. Yes, that means all I am doing all day long is reading.
9. I also love to knit. I have many projects going at one time.
10. Wow, this is only number 10. I only like even numbers. I think odd numbers are ugly. I also think the numbers containing the numeral 6 are ugly. Pretty weird, huh?
11. July 29th is my favorite day of the summer. The summer needs a holiday and I think that should be it. Just ask Alli and Sarah. Mark your calendars people!
12. I've donated my hair to Locks of Love 3 times and I think I'm about ready for my 4th donation.
13. I am afraid of bridges and head lice.
14. My favorite colors in junior high were pink and green...they still are...just not together.
15. I love Hello Kitty. Ted bought me a Hello Kitty desk lamp for Christmas. One of my students is in love with it 8-) We love Hello Kitty together. I am in deep like with Choco Cat.
16. I like being connected to my cousins on the Internet. It's a little sad really that I should need a tool like Facebook or email to "talk" to my family. Oops...I'm part loser.
17. I become easily addicted to reality shows, even those that I really shouldn't be watching. Since I don't watch that much tv that means my limited viewing time is wasted on trash. Except for the Deadliest Catch and Amazing Race, they are awesome.
18. My favorite show is The Office. My favorite character...maybe Dwight...
19. Perfume tends to give me headaches...but not the one I wear to work...Love's Baby Soft. It's pink and it smells good.20. My husband told me if I win $2 million I can quit my job. But, I never play the lottery or gamble. So, does anyone know where I can win $2 million? Guaranteed?
21. I am not proofreading this...it's taking too long and I don't want to read it again 8-) #21 I hate editing my own writing. I love editing the work of others.
22. I love to ride my bike. In the summer Ted and I go for rides late at night and see all the deer that live behind us. It's cool.
23. Asthma sucks.
24. Migraines suck.
25. I have the greatest husband in the world!